Sportspal canoes are hand crafted from light gauge marine aluminum which withstands the normal use and abuse by Sportsmen, but is still easy for Grandpa to load onto his vehicle. With a 38” beam, and a 13” depth, the 16’ Pointed weighing in at 58 pounds is a great canoe for fishing, hunting, or cruising the shoreline of your favourite lake or stream. Built to last decades the Sportspal Canoe will really become one of your best pals when you take to the water no matter what you use it for.
Lightweight: Aluminium's light weight means more GO with less PUSH. Canoes are easy to paddle, carry and handle better on car tops, towing and launching
Durable: High tensile strengths and stiffness means excellent hull integrity, long lasting durability, and high strength-to-weight ratio.
Impact Resistant: Elasticity of the metal due to it's 2.5% magnesium content reduce chances of puncturing. Underwater objects frequently only dent rather than puncture the hull.
Aluminium: 5052 marine aluminium will not become brittle, delaminate, peel, water log, check, rot or swell. It assures uniform thickness of hull sections.
- Foam inner liner for quiet paddling
- Foam side sponsons for stability
- Constructed from a single sheet of marine aluminium
- Impact resistant - will only dent rather than puncture
- Lightweight offering excellent load capacity
- Full bottom keel for protection and improved handling
- Two Laminated paddles standard
- Extruded inner ribs for added strength
- Two nylon carrying handles at either end
- 30' anchor rope
- Motor mount standard on pointed models
- Length: 15'6"
- Width: 38"
- Centre Depth: 13”
- Weight: 58 lbs
- Max Capacity: 1000 lbs
- Max Horsepower motor: 3
- Max Persons Capacity: 4
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 16' Pointed Canoe