The Akila is the first B/Type 1 ice axe to achieve such high level of technicality in the ultralight category. The shape of its chromoly steel ergonomic head is studied for optimal anchoring regardless of the surface to forge ahead.
Its casted hammer offers a fitting surface to hit pitons in all terrains. The Akila is short enough (49cm), light (345g) and compact to be easily stored inside a backpack.
It is the ideal tool for climbers/skiers who want to climb faster and lighter with a very technical and robust ice axe.
- Chromoly steel ergonomic head
- Aircraft grade anodized, sandblasted aluminum curved shaft
- Dual-textured grip
- Pick, adze and spike protectors included
- Weight: 345g (49cm)
- Type 1/B
- Conform to the CE / EN 13 089 ice axes certification
- Designed & assembled in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Ideal for Mountaineering, Ski touring, High-Alpine Skiing
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Akila Hammer Ice Axe 49cm