Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The Akila is the first B/Type 1 ice axe to achieve such high level of technicality in the ultralight category. The shape of its chromoly steel ergonomic head is studied for optimal anchoring regardless of the surface. Its adze provides a wide enough blade to quickly clear snow to place your ice screw. The Akila is quite short (49cm), ultralight (330g) and compact to be easily stored inside a backpack.
It is the ideal tool for climbers/skiers who want to climb faster and lighter with a very technical and robust ice axe.
- Chromoly steel ergonomic head
- Aircraft grade anodized, sandblasted aluminum curved shaft
- Dual-textured grip
- Pick, adze and spike protectors included
- Weight: 330g (49cm)
- Type 1/B
- Conform to the CE / EN 13 089 ice axes certification
- Designed & assembled in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
- Ideal for Mountaineering, Ski touring, High-Alpine Skiing
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Akila Ice Axe Adze 49cm