Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Versatile, light, rugged. The Alpha AR is made for the demands of ice and alpine climbing. It’s built from Arc'teryx's Hadron™ LCP (liquid crystal polymer) grid fabric - a proprietary material that redefines the standard for lightweight abrasion resistance and alpine durability. The pack’s removable framesheet and lid let you shed weight, and the pull-to-open/pull-to-close main compartment is easy to access with gloves on. Custom daisy chains and dual dog bones securely attach tools and gear, the ergonomic hipbelt and shoulder straps provide a comfortable carry, and your rope straps under the lid.
- ALPHA: Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
- ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- ALL ROUND: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- DAYPACKS: Functional packs streamlined for ease of use and lightweight. Activity-specific designs.
- Size: Srt, Reg
- Weight: 1.1kg / 39oz / 35L
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Mixed Climbing
- Manufacturing Facility: Dong In Entech, Limited, Philippines
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Alpha AR 35 Backpack