The 55-litre Alpha AR is your pack for epic multi-day climbs. Made to withstand rock, ice, and alpine environments, it’s built from Arc'teryx's Hadron™ LCP (liquid crystal polymer) grid fabric - a proprietary material redefining the standard for lightweight abrasion resistance and durability. A removable framesheet and lid let you shed weight, and the main compartment is accessible via WaterTight™ side zip or pull-to-open/pull-to-close top. Custom daisy chains and dual dog bones securely attach tools and gear, the ergonomic hipbelt and harness provide a comfortable carry, and rope straps under the lid.
- ALPHA: Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
- ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- ALL ROUND: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- MULTI-DAY PACKS: Optimized for load stability, energy efficient carry and function with an emphasis on durability.
- Size: Srt, Reg
- Weight: 1.365kg / 48oz / 55L
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Mixed Climbing
- Manufacturing Facility: Dong In Entech, Limited, Philippines
Your body (back length) measurements in centimetres:
|Short||42.5 - 47.5||40.75 - 44.25||44.75 - 48.25|
|Regular||46.5 - 51.5||43.25 - 47.5||47.25 - 51.5|
|Tall||N/A||46.5 - 51.5||50.5 - 55.5|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Alpha AR 55 Backpack (Discontinued)