Durable and versatile all-round pack for ice climbing and multi-day alpine climbs. Alpha Series: Climbing and alpine focused systems | AR: All-Round.
Arc'teryx developed its own fabric to achieve the hardwearing durability necessary for alpine and rock climbing. Prioritizing abrasion and tear resistance, a liquid crystal polymer ripstop grid is incorporated in a high tenacity nylon fabric. Extremely versatile, customizable options and a large 55L capacity suits the needs of multi-day alpine adventures. A removable framesheet and an adjustable, removable top lid give the option to shed weight. Custom webbing daisy chains securely lash gear and ice pick capture accommodates a range of angles.
- Alpha: Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
- All Round: High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- Alpine and Rock Climbing: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- Multi-day Packs: Optimized for load stability, energy efficient carry and function with an emphasis on durability.
- Regular: 1.3 kg / 46 oz / 55 L
- Sizing: Regular: 46.5 - 51.5
- Activity: Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing
- Model: 20844
- Manufacturing Facility: Sungjin Inc Vina Co. Ltd., Vietnam
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Alpha AR 55 Backpack