Fast, light, and alpine strong. The Alpha FL 30 Backpack is hardwired for climbing. Exceptionally weather-resistant and durable, it’s made from Arc'teryx's proprietary 315d Hadron™ AC² LCP grid fabric to deliver unrivaled abrasion resistance for its weight. The streamlined profile stays out of the way, and the intuitive pull-to-open/pull-to-close drawcord system gives quick and easy access. A top strap secures a rope, six lash points and an integrated bungee system provide external carry options, and an embedded RECCO® reflector can aid search in rescue situations.
Customer Service Tips: The Alpha FL 30 and 40 Backpacks are unisex.
- ALPHA: Lightweight, minimalist climbing and alpinism products that protect from alpine environments.
- ALPINE AND ROCK CLIMBING: Climbing equipment designed for efficient movement and protection in alpine environments.
- FAST AND LIGHT: Minimalist, high performance and lightweight, for rapid travel in variable conditions.
- ADVANCED COMPOSITE CONSTRUCTION: Laminated, highly waterproof and light weight. Taped seams, permits custom attachments.
- Size: REG
- Weight: 635g / 22oz / 30L
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing
- Model: X000006210
- Manufacturing Facility: Mountaineering Instruments Corporat -/Di-Ph
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Alpha FL 30 Backpack