Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
In the middle of the Ascendor range the Ascendor 35:40 is ideal for fully loaded days or routes that involve an overnight bivi. It’s a lidded pack with zipped side entry for quick access to kit and dedicated lower ski loops for carrying skis in an A-frame. It’s built with tough, 50% recycled fabric around the sides and base for optimum abrasion resistance, and a strong yet lighter weight, 35% recycled fabric elsewhere to keep the weight to a minimum. Abrasion, tear, and water resistant, this rugged pack copes with all conditions.
Built with multiple gear attachment points and features, from double ice axe carry to water bladder compatibility, it’s the ultimate multi-season mountain pack. We’ve kept the weight to a minimum with lightweight features, many of which are removeable. The spring steel frame and the internal HDPE sheet can be stripped out so you can customise the weight, rigidity and fit of the pack depending on your day’s objective. The hip belt can also be personalised, with its removeable webbing and padding for days when you’re moving ultralight.
Close-fitting and designed to allow you to move freely over demanding terrain, the Ascendor 35:40 has a snow shedding, moulded back panel and side compression straps to cinch your gear secure. Easy to open and secure shut with a strong metal hook or remove the top lid completely on lighter weight days and fasten with the large compression flap. This is designed to pull the pack weight close towards your body to greatly improve the carry. It also doubles as a rope strap and protects your gear at the top of the pack from the weather when the lid is off.
When it comes to the Ascendor 35:40, we’ve got all the bases covered. Cleverly designed, multi-functional and comfortable, it’s a great choice for ambitious mountain adventures.
- Volume: 35+5lt / 2135+305cu.in
- Dimensions: 70 x 32 x 26cm
- Weight: 1.31kg / 2lb 14oz
- Back Length: 19" / 48cm
- Back System: TRI-FLEX™
- Product Code: QAP-27
- TRI-FLEX™ fixed carry system with moulded, snow shedding back panel
- Sternum strap with whistle to attract attention
- Top tensioner stabilises load close to your body
- Detachable hipbelt with gear loops and removeable padding and webbing
- A-frame ski carry option for multi-activity use
- Upper and lower side compression straps to cinch pack secure
- Front daisy chain and under lid rope strap for attaching gear
- 2 HeadLocker ice axe attachments with removeable lashes
- Top loader entry with side zip for easy access to kit
- Main closure with strong metal buckle
- Detachable lid with outer zip pocket and inner map pocket
- Secure closure when lid is removed, ideal for lightweight mountain days
- Hydration compatible with 3L bladder
- Main Fabric: 35% Recycled 210 ROBIC DIA R/S / Trishield Dura and 50% recycled 420D Mesh Dobby / Hydroshield
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Ascendor 35:40L Mountain Pack