Emergency set for beginners with avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe.
The DIRACT RESCUE SET includes lightweight, reliable avalanche equipment for beginners. We chose the components to be highly intuitive so they can be easily mastered even in stressful situations.
The DIRACT combines intuitive operation with state-of-the-art technology and a handy, clever design. It is streamlined down to just one button and ensures intuitive user guidance in stressful situations thanks to clear symbols and a 360-degree real-time display. Equipped with patented Smart Antenna Technology, the DIRACT significantly increases the chances of avalanche burial victims being found. The device analyzes its location in the avalanche and automatically switches to the best transmitting antenna. Both state-of-the-art digital three-antenna technology and an automatic secondary avalanche switchover are standard with ORTOVOX. In addition to the SEND and SEARCH modes, there is also a standby mode for suppressing the signal during the search. The rechargeable low-temperature battery provides a reliable power supply even at -20°C and is particularly long-lasting and environmentally friendly.
In addition to the premium DIRACT VOICE avalanche transceiver, the DIRACT DOES NOT PROVIDE VOICE NAVIGATION, but does provide audio and visual support for coarse and fine search.
By registering online your warranty extends from 2 to 5 years!
A rookie’s probe with quick-lock assembly system: the ALU 240 is reduced to the essentials. The quick-lock assembly system allows for quick and simple set up. It is therefore ready for use in just seconds, and can be collapsed and folded just as quickly. The tension can be set by simply turning the optimized adjusting screw. The large probe tip, which has a significantly larger diameter compared to the probe elements, ensures improved penetration. The low weight is achieved by using aluminum with a diameter of 11mm. As with all our probes, the ALU 240 features easy-to-read depth markers, a clear 1-meter marker and a neon orange bottom segment to optimally adapt the shoveling strategy.
The BADGAR is a super lightweight aluminum shovel with an ergonomic, hybrid grip for maximum power transmission. Its sizable blade volume of 2.5 liters is backed up by robust design, pronounced center ridge and high side walls for full rigidity. Non-slip grooves on the top edge of the blade provide adequate traction when wearing boots. A centering aid in the shaft socket facilitates rapid assembly.
- DIRACT: intuitive avalanche transceiver
- ALU 240 PROBE: lightweight aluminum avalanche probe
- BADGER SHOVEL: effective, lightweight aluminum shovel with ergonomic handle
- No. of antennas: 3
- Number of avalanche victims: 4
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Dimensions (in mm): 79 x 120 x 23
- Waterproof (EN 300718)
- Weight / carrying system: 210 g/ 80 g
- Warranty: 5 years with registration
- Flagging function
- Search strip width: max. 50 m
- Stable display from first reception
- Display: fully graphic 34mm x 45mm
- 360° real-time display
- Visual and acoustic supporting fine search
- Group check
- Smart-Antenna-Technology ™
- Autom. switchover in case of a secondary avalanche
- Recco Reflector Inside
- Permanent self-testing and standby mode
- Aramid tensioning system
- Quick-lock assembly system
- Depth markers
- Visual guide system
- High sidewalls and pronounced center ridge for maximum rigidity
- Hybrid grip
- Non-slip step grooves
- Shaft designed for rapid assembly
- 7075 Aluminium T6
- AL 5052 (strain hardened), powder coated
- Blade: AL 6061 T6 (hardened), anodized
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Avalanche Rescue Set Diract