Waterproof, lightweight dry sack with space-saving compression.
SealLines most versatile, feature-laden packing system sack, the Blocker Compression Dry Sack saves space on paddling and trail adventures, while the waterproof valve rapidly vents trapped air to ease compression—all this with fully waterproof construction ensures essential contents are protected, condensed and organized.
- Versatile materials: Lightweight 70D polyurethane-coated nylon materials are a tougher, more resilient cousin to the ultralight BlockerLite materials. More durable and versatile, these materials are great for all-around use with confident waterproof protection.
- Smarter compression: Unlike conventional systems that pull against seams, our Continuous Compression system encircles the sack to minimize seam strain, maximizing durability for dependable protection.
- PurgeAir™-equipped: The unique and waterproof PurgeAir valve vents trapped air, helping the sack compress further after being sealed, and is both more durable and more reliably waterproof than waterproof/breathable fabric membranes.
- Waterproof closure: Roll-top closure features a wrinkle-free stiffening strip to ensure a secure seal when closing the dry sack.
- Durable construction: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably protective construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Efficient-Packing: PackTight™ packing system sacks feature flat-sided, rectangular shapes that nestle closely together, packing 20% more efficiently than rounded sacks for easy, space-saving organization.
|Weight:||5.9 oz/0.17 kg|
|Width:||5.5 in/14 cm|
|Length:||10.4 in/26.5 cm|
|Height:||18.8 in/48 cm|
|Volume:||1220 cu. in/20 liters|
|Material(s):||70D polyurethane-coated nylon|
|Country of Origin:||Made in China|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Blocker Compression Dry Sack 20L