BodyGuard Dog Repellent 20g

ïïïïï
SKU: 20BDGC
C$14.95
Add to cart
16 in stock
Available for in-store pickup only; this item cannot be shipped.

Product details

When faced with an angry dog, you want to have the best protection available. BODYGUARD™ dog spray is formulated for use against a canine attack and is easy to use and lightweight to carry.

Protect your loved ones, pets, and yourself.

Features

  • STRONGEST FORMULATION permitted in Canada. BodyGuard's dog spray contains 0.50% Capsaicin plus 0.36% related major capsaicinoids. Total Strength: 0.86%
  • EASY USE with a quick press and release actuator button. Spray at the angry dog's face in quick bursts for maximum effect.
  • DURABLE product with two spray triggers to choose from: flip top and twist top. Products are available in 20g and 50g sizes.
  • COMPACT size and weight makes it easy to hold in one hand, and fits easily in bags, on leashes, and in running belts.
  • NON TOXIC pepper based formula provides temporary and non- lethal effects, and is environmentally friendly.

BODYGUARD™ Dog Repellent is designed to be sprayed outdoors to temporarily impair an aggressive dog from attacking people and their loved ones. This pepper- based formula has no harmful or long term impacts, and comes in a recyclable can. It can be carried walking, visiting dog parks, running on trails, and cycling in the city. It is also suitable for delivery personnel and animal care workers.

Specifications

  • Size: 20g
  • Style: Twist Top/Flip Top
  • Height: 4 1/2”
  • Spray: 25 bursts
  • Spray Distance: 6 feet
  • Spray Pattern: Stream

NOTICE: All dog repellent products are licensed for use by Health Canada under the PMRA and are completely legal when used for their intended purpose for use against aggressive and threatening dogs. Using these products for other than their intended purpose may result in criminal prosecution.

Reviews

0 stars based on 0 reviews