BCAs most popular avalanche shovel. Extendable and packable.
The B-1 EXT avalanche shovel is both light and extendable for weight conscious skiers and snowboarders that prefer the comfort and functionality of an extendable shovel. The Bomber line boasts an off-the-chart strength to weight ratio, while taking up minimal storage space in your pack. Remember, the excavation process in an avalanche rescue is where the most time can be lost or gained.
- The 6061 aluminum BCA Bomber shovels feature an oval shaft with a more packable, bombproof, "ferrule-less" blade, ergonomic grip, and T6 heat treatment.
- Includes an end cap on the shaft, which prevents snow from building up along the inside.
- WEIGHT: 1.3 lb / 600 g
- BLADE DIMENSIONS: 9.8 in x 10 in / 24.9 cm x 25.4 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT COLLAPSED LENGTH: 16 in / 41 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT EXTENDED LENGTH: 22.25 in / 57 cm
- ASSEMBLED COLLAPSED LENGTH: 22 in / 56 cm
- ASSEMBLED EXTENDED LENGTH: 28.75 in / 73 cm
- BLADE/SHAFT MATERIAL: 6061 T6 Aluminum
- IMPORTANT: NOT compatible with B-1 probe
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Bomber Shovel B1