[ kuh - may - no ]
A beautiful island located in Washington's Puget Sound, close to where Werner's story began.
The Camano features their most popular award winning blade design. This paddle will provide enough power to cover a day’s journey with ease while using a relaxed all around low angle stroke. Combined with a perfect fit and performance design features, you can outfit yourself for a lifetime of paddling.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness.
- Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Mid-size blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized flex and strength. Countless hours of testing have led them to a feel that is unmatched on the water. The carbon weave Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Brightly colored translucent fiberglass laminate blades in solids or HD Graphic gradients.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Shaft Option: Bent
- Pieces: 2 Piece
- Weight Grams: 824g.
- Weight Ounces: 29oz.
- Length Range: 210cm to 240cm in 5cm increments
- Feather Angle: Smart-View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 650 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 52cm x 16.5cm
Advanced Design & Fit
- Performance Level: Premium
- Blade Design: Fiberglass, Mid-size blade, Dihedral, Asymmetrical Blade Shape
- Blade Shape: Low Angle
- Shaft Features: Smart-View Adjustable Ferrule System, Standard or Small Diameter Shaft, Neutral
- Bent Shaft
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Camano 2-Piece Bent Shaft Paddle