Head out on winter walks and cold weather climbs with Rab's lightweight Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With recycled Cirrus HL synthetic insulation for durable high-loft protection, it’s a versatile alpine all-rounder.
The Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the mountains. The soft, 30D recycled Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon shell features a tightly woven down-proof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with Rab's new high-loft Cirrus HL recycled synthetic insulation with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction. Developed for warmth and protection in changeable mountain conditions, Cirrus HL uses a complex down-like structure for resilient loft retention, reliable warmth in the wet and excellent long-term durability. The Cirrus Alpine Jacket also features a snug under-helmet elasticated hood, harness compatible pockets, easy-stretch glove-friendly cuffs, an adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack.
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable mountain conditions.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 516g/18.2oz
- Product Code: QIO-59
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- New Cirrus HL recycled insulation
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Insulation: New Cirrus HL 100% recycled synthetic insulation (233g / 8.2oz Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Cirrus Alpine Jacket