The Daylite Series started out with humble beginnings, a simple accessory to attach to our larger packs. However, its lightweight, simplicity, durability, comfortable carry and price has proven to be wildly popular, and today their popularity is undeniable. While the Daylite and Daylite Plus continue to serve well as add-on packs for traveling and more, they shine on their own with incredible versatility and are now available in an even more robust color palette than before.
Like the day it was designed for, the Daylite is easy, uncomplicated and comfortable.
Compatibility as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite is a great bag to have around town or as a summit pack. The Daylite can be added on to the following Packs: + Aether/Ariel Series + Volt/Viva Series + Ace 75 + Sojourn Series + Farpoint 80 + Porter Series
- Panel Load Access - Large panel loading main compartment provides accessibility to inside contents
- Side Mesh Pockets -Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage options
- Front Pocket -The front zippered pocket with mesh organizer and key clip offers organizations for smaller items
- Interior Sleeve - The multi-function interior sleeve can be used for either a Osprey Hydraulics™ reservoir or tablet
- Comfortable Backpanel - Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides both comfort and ventilation
- Interior Sleeve - Use the multi-function interior sleeve for either an Osprey Hydraulics™ reservoir or a tablet
- Front Panel Shove-It Pocket - Great for stashing a light rain shell and other smaller items
- Front Panel Stash Pocket -Vertical zippered front pocket with key clip and room for small items
- Volume: O/S 1220 in3 / 20 l
- Dimensions: 18h x 10w x 9d in
- Weight: 1lb.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Daylite Plus 20 (Discontinued)