Everything you love about the Daylite® with additional storage space and organization options. The Daylite® Plus shines on its own for daily needs and adventures, as well as continuing to meet the needs of travelers in need of additional carry options. Built with an eye toward sustainability using high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating.
- VERSATILE: The Daylite® Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Large panel-loading main compartment
- Attaches to a variety of compatible Osprey packs
- Multifunctional interior sleeve for hydration reservoir, 15” laptop or tablet
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual water bottle side mesh pockets
- Front pocket with organization and key clip
- Front panel zippered slash pocket
- Front panel shove-it pocket
- Harness grab handle doubles as a luggage pass-thru
- Removable foam frame sheet suspension with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle.Additional die-cut EVA foam padding (Daylite® Plus only). Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt
- SIZE: 1220 IN3 / 20 L | 18.9H X 11.02W X 9.45D IN. | 1.29 LBS.
- FABRIC: bluesign®-approved 300D recycled polyester, PFC-free, bluesign®-approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Daylite Plus (Discontinued)