Throw the Daylite® Sling over your shoulder and go—to the store, school or on a quick hike. Wherever you’re headed this svelte carry solution allows you to simply and securely carry a few daily essentials. Featuring breathable and soft spacermesh material on a single anatomically shaped shoulder strap for next-to-skin comfort. A front zippered mesh pocket stores smaller easy-to-access items, while the main compartment offers organization sleeves and a key-clip. Built with high-quality bluesign®-approved recycled fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and a PFC-free DWR coating.
- VERSATILE: The Daylite® Series accommodates a kaleidoscopic range of activities from day hikes on local trails to festivals, farmers markets and global travel.
- SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Constructed with main body bluesign®-approved fabrics, GRS-certified recycled polyester and PFC-free DWR; a sustainable build that’s durable and can take years of everyday wear and tear.
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite and Daylite Plus are great bags to have around town or as a summit pack.
- Dual U-zip access to main compartment
- Interior mesh organizer and key clip
- Multifunctional interior sleeve
- Zippered front panel slash pocket
- Harness stretch mesh pocket
- Left or right over-the-shoulder ambidextrous fit and carry
- Anatomically shaped single shoulder strap. Breathable and soft NeoSpacer mesh strap.
- Volume: 366 IN3 / 6 L
- Dimensions: 14.17H X 8.66W X 5.12D IN.
- Weight: 0.525 LBS.
Fabric: Main: bluesign®-approved 150D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR, Accent & Bottom: bluesign®-approved 600D recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Daylite Sling