Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
The granddaddy of BCA's shovel line, with hoe mode to provide added efficiency when “paddling" chunks of debris without lifting.
All of BCA's new Dozer shovels feature ovo-concave shafts and low-profile, "stompable" blades. The front third of the shovel blade offers a smooth surface for clean snowpit walls during snow stability tests. With BCA's flat "stomp edge" on the blade, you can penetrate just about anything by adding body weight. Auto-engaging spring pins at the blade/shaft connection make for faster, hands-free assembly/deployment. BCA shovels lie flat in your pack with no protruding ferrule or "neck," leaving more room for other backcountry gear. All BCA extendable shovels are designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- Blade Size: M
- Grip Type: T
- Hoe Mode
- 6061 T6 Aluminum Blade/Shaft
- GRIP: Extendable T-grip
- WEIGHT: 1.66 lb / 765 g
- MATERIAL: Heat-treated, 6061 aluminum
- BLADE DIMENSIONS: 9.75" x 11.5" / 25 cm x 29 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT COMPRESSED LENGTH: 15.25" / 38.7 cm
- HANDLE & SHAFT EXTENDED LENGTH: 23.5" / 60 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL COMPRESSED LENGTH: 23.5" / 60 cm
- ASSEMBLED SHOVEL EXTENDED LENGTH: 31.5" / 80 cm
- BLADE SHAFT MATERIAL: 6061 T6 aluminum
- CERTIFICATION: Designed to meet the UIAA standard for avalanche rescue shovels.
- WARRANTY: 3 Year
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dozer 2H Shovel