Like your own bed in the backcountry! Big Agnes' Dream Island 20° eliminates the need to zip two bags together, so there’s nothing keeping you apart from your cuddle bug at camp. The new Pad Cinch System makes connecting two pads or securing a doublewide pad easier and faster than ever. Now with a full zip off option, you can use the top quilted layer like a comforter or zip together to create a single bag when camping solo. Insulated with recycled FireLine™ MAX synthetic to maximize comfort, loft, and warmth, the Dream Island is more versatile for the most comfortable sleep experience for two.
Pad Cinch System
The Pad Cinch System is designed to help keep you and your bag on your pad all night long, no matter how much you toss and turn.
The drawstring connects your bag to the pad while a middle securement feature provides extra stability. It is adjustable to fit any doublewide pad or two single pads with a total size between 40”x72” - 50”x78”.
- Big Agnes System Bags are designed to attach easily to your sleeping pad, allowing you to comfortably roll around inside without rolling off your pad – pads sold separately
- Designed for two people, Big Agnes Doublewide System bags eliminate the need to zip two bags together
- Adjustable to a variety of pad sizes. The self-equalizing drawstring easily connects bag to pad and the middle securement strap provides extra stability.
- Integrated pad coupler secures two single pads side-by-side
- Ultimate comfort and additional hand warmth with hand tuck pockets at the top of bag Improved shell fabric and lining with PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Easily un-cinch the hood with one hand using low-profile cordlock
- Seal out drafts by cinching insulated tube along upper hood opening
- Pillow stays in place throughout the night with integrated Pillow Barn
- More wiggle room for your feet with free range footbox
- Anti-snag zippers for a smooth, quick zip. Double zippers for entry from either side of bag or zip off top layer completely to use like a comforter
- No-draft collar, no-draft wedge, and no-draft zipper Secure sleeping bag liners with interior fabric loops and easily hang dry or store bag with exterior loops, plus storage sack & stuff sack included
Construction + Materials
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric featuring a PFC-free water-repellent finish
- Polyester lining featuring a PFC-free water-repellent finish
- FireLine™ Max Synthetic Insulation - 50% post-consumer recycled, multi-denier polyester insulation with a blend of hollow and solid fibers to maximize comfort, loft and warmth.
- Offset quiltlines eliminate cold spots
Specs + Sizing
- Bag Weight: 7lbs / 3.18kg
- Fill Weight: 60oz / 1.70kg
- Compressed Bag Size: 14" x 12" / 36 x 31cm
- Stuff Sack Size XXL 12" x 22" / XXL 31 x 56 cm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dream Island 20 (-7 C) Sleeping Bag - Double Wide