Log in if you have an account
Dont have an account? Register
Dry spray helps keep hands and feet dry.
Dry spray can be used to:
- Help skin last longer while rock climbing.
- Keep hands and feet dry and warm in gloves and boots.
- Increase grip and feel in such things as archery, gymnastics, scary movie watching, date night, driving, golf etc...
Directions: Spray onto desired area once a week. Dry spray lasts up to three days. Dry spray may take up to 8 hours to work. Do not wash off during activation period. For increased effectiveness apply Dry spray multiple times per week.
Caution: Do not get in eyes or nose. Use product as directed. If skin becomes overly dry discontinue use until symptoms resolve.
This product will help your hands stay dry in applied area for up to three days.* Simply spray on and let dry. *claims not approved by the FDA
After 2 weeks of use, discontinue until application area begins to sweat again.
Ingredients: Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methenamine, Magnesium, Menthol.
Active Ingredients & Purpose
- Methenamine 4%.....................Antiperspirant/ antimicrobial*
- Menthol 0.2%...........................Topical anesthetic/ analgesic
Uses: reduces and prevents excessive perspiration of hands and feet associated with hyperhydrosis.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Do not use if you have an allergy to methenamine, menthol, or any of the inactive ingredients in this product.
- Stop use if irritation or allergic response occurs.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Should hardening or peeling of skin occur, reduce frequency of application. An emollient cream (Rhino Skin Repair Cream) is recommended for use in conjunction with this product to maintain healthy skin.
These products are packed with natural ingredients, some variation in smell and colour will occur. There may be some plant matter in the products. This does not change the effectiveness of the product.
Please keep product out of hot cars or freezing luggage. Rhino does not put synthetic emulsifiers in their products so some care is needed.
*Ingredients and claims have not been approved by the FDA. Over Use/misuse of the antiperspirants may cause skin to be overly dry and crack. Please read instructions before use.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Dry Spray 2 oz