Be prepared for the unexpected with the SOL Emergency Bivvy XL with Rescue Whistle and Tinder Cord. The extra-large bivvy design with a closed toebox helps keep warm air inside with enough space to shelter two people. The waterproof, windproof material reflects 90 percent of body heat while sealed seams keep out rain, wind, and snow. Start a fire with the tinder cord included on the stuff sack. The bright orange is highly visible, and the rescue whistle signals for help. Use the SOL Emergency Bivvy XL as a sleeping bag or a blanket to ensure you stay warm until help arrives.
- Lightest Emergency Bivvy on the Market
- The lightest emergency bivvy on the market weighs a mere 3.5 oz. and stuffs down to smaller than a 12 oz. soda can
- Rescue Whistle
- Signal for help with the attached rescue whistle
- Bivvy Sack Tinder Drawcord
- Start a fire with the tinder drawcord on the included stuff sack
- Emergency Sleeping Bag or Blanket
- Use as a sleeping bag or inside out as an emergency blanket.
- 90% Heat Reflectivity
- Stay warm and dry with the waterproof and windproof material that reflects 90% body heat.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Emergency Bivvy XL with Rescue Whistle