Waterproof, compact first aid kit for multi-day tours.
Characterized by its alpine origin, ORTOVOX develops emergency products that can save lives in an emergency. The FIRST AID WATERPROOF is the weatherproof addition to their first aid sets.
The kit is completely waterproof and can thus be used in all weathers. A practical roll-top enables quick access to the contents. There is also space for any of your own medical additions. The kit contents are neatly divided between four compartments. Illustrations and captions provide information on the contents and important first aid tips.
Ortovox's FIRST AID WATERPROOF is thus a must for every mountaineering backpack.
- 1 x Rescue blanket
- 1 x Adhesive plaster spool 5 m x 2,5 cm
- Small scissors
- 1 x Tweezers 8 cm
- 1 x CPR-face-shield
- 1 pair of vinyl disposable gloves
- 1 x Triangular bandage white (Vlies)
- 5 x Butterfly closures
- 2 x Wound compress sterile
- 1x Conforming bandage 4m x 6cm
- 1x Standard dressing
- Plaster set consisting of: 4 x Plaster strip 2,5 x 7,2 cm, 2 x Plaster strip 1,9 x 7,2 cm, 3 x Fingertip dressing 4,4 x 7,6 cm
- Compact pack size
- Clear partitioning of contents
- Additional storage room for individual use
- Quick access to contents using the rolltop
- Integrated emergency card
- 1 x Blister plasters 3 x 6 cm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review First Aid Waterproof