The Float 27 Speed Avalanche Airbag 2.0 is designed for close-in backcountry riding and features the new Float 2.0 system. Creating buoyancy and helping you float to the surface, the 150-liter airbag not only decreases your burial depth but also protects your head and neck from trauma in an avalanche. Nearly 30 percent smaller and 15 percent lighter than BCA's Float 1.0 engine, the Float 2.0 engine fits inside the Float airbag compartment, freeing up more valuable space in the main compartment. All BCA Float packs include integration for BC Link™ Radios, hydration sleeve, dual-zippered shoulder straps, and molded back panel.
BCA’s 200+ authorized refill locations around the world make it the easiest refillable airbag system on the market. The Float 2.0 air cylinder must be purchased separately.
The Float avalanche airbag system does not guarantee survival in an avalanche incident. Educate yourself, make good decisions, and know before you go!
FLOAT 2.0 CYLINDER SOLD SEPARATELY.
- BC Link Compatible
- Hydration Compatible
- Dual Zippered Shoulder Straps
- Diagonal Ski Carry
- Dual Multi-Gear Loops
- Waist Belt Tool Loops
- Compression Straps
- Dedicated Shovel/Probe Compartment
- Ice Axe Carry External Loops
- Back Panel Access
- PACK VOLUME: 1648 cu. in / 27 liters (with system)
- WEIGHT: 5.7 lbs / 2567 g (full system with cylinder) 4.4 lbs / 1973 g (full system without cylinder) 3.0 lbs / 1336 g (pack only)
- MATERIAL: 210 denier mini ripstop nylon with PU/coating (main) 420 denier mini ripstop nylon with PU/coating (high wear areas)
- ZIPPERS: YKK with DWR coating
- COLOR: Blue/grey
- WARRANTY: 3 Year
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Float 27 Speed, Blue/Grey