The cool and clever way to cook your hotdogs and s’mores. Just add a stick. We all know that Grandpas have their special ways of doing. This great piece of kit came from a Grandpas innovative idea to fashion a holder for food when they were cooking over the campfire. Grill all the classics and more using this ingenious, practical and simple little tool. Attaches firmly to any stick you find lying around and even makes an excellent fire poker. It’s a great idea that adds an extra bit of fun to grilling in the great outdoors. Cap made from biobased plastic and firefork from stainless steel.
*Please note this product is available in an assortment of colours, and will be selected at random based on availability.
- Easy to use
- Smart design holds food firmly
- Safety cap for storage
- Biobased plastics
- Made in Sweden
- BIOBASED PLASTICS: Biobased plastics have a unique advantage over conventional petroleum based plastic in the sense that the composition is made fully, or in part, from plants or other biological matter. In using renewable organic matter we engage in a regenerative cycle that is not only sustainable but an excellent substitute to fossil fuel dependency. The plants growth cycles naturally remove CO2 from the atmosphere suggesting that a global change to biobased plastics would be equal to stopping millions of tons of CO2 emissions every year.
- JUST ADD A STICK: Grandpa´s FireFork is a nice tool for cooking your fire on a hot fire. Just add a stick (no need to cut fresh branches) then just add whatever you want to cook over the fire.
- HOLDS FOOD SECURELY: The curved points hold everything from marshmallows to hot dogs safely over the fire in a good and secure way.
- SAFETY CAP: For safe storage you get a cap in biobased plastic that protects the pointy edges when stored away.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review GrandPa's FireFork BIO