The Gripper Heated Sensor Gloves are the fusion of two of Outdoor Research's oldest, most sought-after protective handwear solutions: The legendary protection and durability of the Gripper Glove, paired with the on-demand warmth of their ALTIHeat™ heated glove technology. This rechargeable battery-powered heating system extends warmth from your back of hand to fingers, and features an easy-to-read power button with settings that adjust to your ideal heat level. The Gripper gloves bring to the table weather-ready windproof and water-resistant protection delivered by 3-layer GORE INFINIUM, along with a protective leather gauntlet at back of hand.
WARNING! Do not use this heated glove in conjunction with avalanche beacons. Electrically heated gloves interfere with the performance of avalanche beacons, impairing your ability to conduct a search or be located.
- If you have problems sensing hot or cold objects (due to diabetes, Raynaud's disease or similar) please consult your doctor before using these gloves.
- Check your hands regularly for reddening of the skin. Excessive heat levels over prolonged periods can lead to burns.
- Not for use by children.
- PRODUCT: #271546
- FABRIC: GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER 100% polyester micro-fleece 3L, Synthetic Grip Palm 80%TPU, 20% Polyester, Touchscreen synthetic leather thumb and index finger, Synthetic Leather back of guantlet.
- WEIGHT: 13.3 oz/378 g
- Quick Drying
- Touchscreen Synthetic Leather thumb and index
- Synthetic Suregrip Palm
- ALTIHeat™ Battery-Powered Heat
- Technology with Rechargeable Lithium
- Ion Batteries
- Customizable Heat Settings
- Pull-On Loop
- Locking Zippered Compartment for
- Pre-Curved Construction
- Undercuff Construction
- Elasticized Wrist
- Two 7.4V Li-ion Batteries and wall charger included.
- Average Battery Life: 8 hrs on Low
5 hrs on Medium, 2.5 hrs on High
|CIRCUM||6½” – 7¼”||7¼” – 8”||8” – 8½”||8½” – 9½”||9½” – 10”|
|LENGTH||6½” – 7”||7” – 7½”||7½” – 8”||8” – 9”||9” – 9½”|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Gripper Heated Sensor Gloves (Discontinued)