Casting your rod across a high mountain stream or out on the lake wacky rigging for big bass. For those that demand performance no matter the setting, Smith created the Guide's Choice. The aggressive 8-base wrap offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. They come in a variety of lenses, all with glare-cutting polarization. Scratch-resistant Techlite™ is the clearest glass lens on the market, the ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop™ Glass blends the best of both worlds. Grippy nose and temple pads and a detachable sunglass leash let you focus on the strike, not worry about losing your sunglasses.
A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail or road. This lens is polarized and built on their carbonic lens platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated, detachable sunglass leash
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Guides Choice Sunglasses Matte Havana ChromaPop Polarized Brown