Casting your rod across a high mountain stream or out on the lake wacky rigging for big bass. For those that demand performance no matter the setting, Smith created the Guide's Choice. The aggressive 8-base wrap offers unmatched light protection in a comfortable, wide temple fit. They come in a variety of lenses, all with glare-cutting polarization. Scratch-resistant Techlite™ is the clearest glass lens on the market, the ChromaPop+™ lenses boost detail and color, and ChromaPop™ Glass blends the best of both worlds. Grippy nose and temple pads and a detachable sunglass leash let you focus on the strike, not worry about losing your sunglasses.
A polarized gray lens boosted with ChromaPop color enhancement technology and finished with a blue mirror that is ideal for off shore water environments on bright sunny days. This lens is built from scratch resistant optical grade mineral glass. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- Lightweight, scratch-resistant Techlite™ polarized glass lenses cut glare
- ChromaPop™ Glass polarized lenses cut glare and enhance color and contrast while being highly scratch-resistant
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium-large fit, medium-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol temple and nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self adjust to your face for a snug, comfortable fit
- Integrated, detachable sunglass leash
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Guide's Choice Sunglasses (Discontinued)