The Smith Guide's Choice is their most popular on-the-water sunglasses, no matter how and where you like to fish. This XL version has all the same features as the fan-favorite, but with an extra-large fit. To prevent these shades from slipping off your face, Smith included Megol pads and spring hinges. There's also an integrated leash, so there's no losing them to the water.
A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail or road. This lens is polarized and built on Smith's carbonic lens platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
Fit / Integration
- Extra-large fit, extra-large coverage
- 8-base lens curvature offers a wraparound fit
- Megol nose and temple pads provide nonslip grip so glasses stay put
- Spring hinges self-adjust to your face for a customized fit
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- Integrated sunglass leash
- Hard case
- Microfiber bag
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Guides Choice XL Matte Havana Chromapop Polarized Brown