Take to the trails with Atlas’s Helium-TRAIL, an ultra-light composite snowshoe that’s certain to become your go-to for less extreme winter hikes. Also a great snowshoe for beginners, the Helium-TRAIL features the comfortable and easy-to-use Wrapp™ Trail binding which uses forefoot webbing straps and a TPU heel strap to provide a secure, full-foot fit. Not lacking in traction, the TRAIL crampon’s forefoot-aligned tempered steel tangs coupled with the steel traction rails provide the grip needed when trails become packed down or uneven. With a sleek design aesthetic and a reasonable price tag the Helium-TRAIL is certain to become a favorite of winter trailblazers worldwide!
- Snowshoe Series: Trail Walking
- Terrain: Trail Walking
- Snowshoe Category: Trail Walking Snowshoes
- Heel Lift: Yes
- Helium Deck: The deck of the all-new Helium series provides the foundation to make these the lightest composite snowshoes available. The unique louver design sheds snow to keep them lightweight, while also creating traction.
- Wrapp™ Trail Binding: Comfortable and easy to use, the gender-specific Wrapp™ Trail bindings cradle the foot securely.
- Helium TRAIL Crampon:The minimalist design of the Trail crampon gives snowshoers the needed grip for excursions down less extreme trails. The fore-foot alignment of the tempered steel tangs provides stability and ribbing allows the crampon to shed snow more effectively.
- Traction Rails: Traction Rails run 2/3 length of snowshoe providing stability and control in all conditions, while still allowing tail to flex for natural gate.
- 19° Heel Lift: Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents.
|23" (Unisex)||80 - 160 lbs|
|26" (Unisex)||150 - 220 lbs|
|30" (Unisex)||200 - 270+ lbs|
|*Load = User's Bodyweight + Gear|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Helium Trail Snowshoes