High-density foam core, self-inflating, cold-weather pad.
The Hinman is a self-inflating, high-density foam-core cold-weather pad with a two-way adjustable valve that makes inflation, deflation, and micro-adjustments easier than ever. The soft, stretch-fabric top provides a cushioned yet very durable sleeping surface. With options for cushioned thickness up to 4" / 10cm, these pads are a great choice when seeking durability and supreme insulation in colder temps. For maximum insulation in cold weather we recommend pairing with a closed cell foam pad.
Specs + Sizing
- Pad Shape Rectangular
- R-Value: 5 Warm and comfortable self-inflating pads, ideal for year-round use
- Durable pad with stretch fabric top and high-density foam to provide ample cushion, insulation and comfort
- Easy inflation, deflation and micro adjustments with two-way, pull-tab valve
- Available in a variety of sizes, up to 4” in thickness
- Doublewide sizes (40" and 50" widths) are ideal for car camping, truck beds.
- Reduced pack size and decreased weight with horizontal foam coring
- Increase warmth when sleeping on frozen ground or snow by adding a closed cell foam pad
- Includes two compression straps for storage and compact travel
Construction + Materials
- Stretch-fabric top provides soft cushion
- Durable polyester bottom
- Solid foam core: 1.5" thick pads
- Foam core with horizontal coring: 2.5" and 4" thick pads
- Two-way, pull-tab valve allows for easy inflation, deflation and micro adjustments
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Hinman - Double Wide (50" x 78" x 2.5")