This home water filtration system is perfect for anyone building emergency kits in preparation for compromised municipal water systems, disasters and boil orders. Utilizing MSR's Thru-Link microfilter and the included adapters, it threads easily onto standard home spigots, providing safe water fast. Protected in sealed packaging for long-term storage, it’s there when you need it and out of mind when you don’t—far easier than storing weeks’ worth of bottled water. This rugged filter uses two-stage filtration to remove harmful pathogens and has been proven, used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Two-Stage Filtration: Fast-flow hollow fiber removes bacteria, protozoa, dirt & microplastics; activated carbon reduces chemicals, tastes and odors.
- Simple to Use: Simply thread the adapter onto the spigot, attach the filter and turn spigot on for safe, fast-flowing drinking water.
- Easy Fit: Fits all standard-threaded home outdoor spigots, including those often found on utility sinks, cisterns and water barrels.
- Always Ready: Hermetically sealed packaging protects filter kit against the elements during long-term storage.
- Proven: Rugged, ultrasonic welded design has been used by the U.S. military for more than a decade.
- Effective Against: Bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%) and particulate (dirt, microplastics). Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 testing standard for bacteria and protozoa.
- SKU: 13237
- Weight: 3.5 oz / 0.10 kg
- Width: 1.6 in / 4.2 cm
- Length: 7.5 in / 19 cm
- Height: 1.6 in / 4.2 cm
- Effective against bacteria: Yes
- Effective against chemicals/toxins: Yes
- Effective against particulate: Yes
- Effective against protozoa: Yes
- Effective against viruses: No
- Filter media: Hollow Fiber
- Filter pore size (microns): 0.2
- Flow (L/min): 1.5 liters per min
- Cartridge life: 1,000 liters
- Field cleanable: Yes
- Field maintainable: No
- Material(s): Hollow Fiber, ABS, Nylon
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Home Emergency Water Filter