Completely redesigned from the inside out and R-Value rated by a third party, the three-season Insulated Q-Core Deluxe provides the ultimate sleep experience when comfort and performance is the priority. I-Beam construction reduces pack weight and provides consistent stability with an ultra-comfortable, super-quiet quilted two-way stretch top for a cushioned pillow-soft sleeping surface. Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad and built-in advanced heat-reflective technology using PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation will keep you warm throughout the night. Save your breath for bagging 14ers, and use the included upcycled pad inflation sack to inflate.
Comfort from the ground up.
A restful night in the backcountry starts with a high-quality, dependable pad. Big Agnes individually inflates and tests every single pad before it reaches you. No matter which model you choose, they've designed it with comfort, durability, and guaranteed quality in mind.
- R-Value: 4.3
- 3.5” thick pad with 4.25” larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- High volume valves with micro adjustments make for fast inflation/deflation and easy fine tuning to your preferred firmness
- Quilted top and a lightweight stretchy nylon-spandex fabric provides a soft-touch, cushioned pillowy sleeping surface
- Quieter materials than other pads on the market
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Protective storage sack, replacement valve seal and 3M repair patches included
- Individually inflated and tested at our factory ensuring 100% quality performance
- Pad Inflation Sack made from upcycled excess pad material included (Color will vary depending on excess material)
- When sleeping on frozen ground or snow we recommend adding a closed cell foam pad
Construction + Materials
- Durable nylon double rip-stop bottom
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation working with a heat reflective barrier traps body heat and reflects it back, so you stay comfortable as the temperatures drop
- Proprietary offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Aviation-grade TPU lamination provides ultimate weld strength and dependability
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Insulated Q-Core Deluxe - Wide Regular (25" x 72")