Kånken backpack in durable G-1000 HeavyDuty with handles and details in leather. Large main pocket, front pocket and padded sitting pad.
Straight backs are healthy backs! Kånken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children. Now over 35 years later Kånken has straightened out millions of backs and become one of Fjällräven’s most popular products, loved by generations of users.
Kånken No. 2 is made from durable, double-waxed G-1000 HeavyDuty with an inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite. Just like its predecessor, it is a durable everyday backpack, just as practical to use on the way to school or work as when on an outing or out travelling. The main compartment has a generous opening that makes it easy to pack and take things out. The back pocket has a padded sitting pad in G-1000 HeavyDuty so a comfortable rest is never far away. Two open pockets on the sides and a zippered pocket on the front. Details and handles in leather, shoulder straps in textile. Impregnation can be easily enhanced with Greenland Wax, something that also further increases durability.
- Kånken in G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco with leather details.
- Seat pad made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco.
- Inside back pocket in G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Two side pockets and a zippered pocket on the front.
- Details and handles in leather.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% leather
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Height: 38 cm
- Width: 27 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Volume: 16 l
- Laptop case: Yes
- Weight: 550 g
- Number of pockets: 3
- Pockets: Inside compartment, Open outside pocket(s), Zippered outside pocket(s)
- Seat pad included: Yes
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Kanken No. 2