Abandon the markers and attack the backcountry. Built tough for steep rock and deep powder, the Khroma GTX Bib is the ultimate off-piste winter shell pant.
The Khroma GTX Bib is all about protection, toughness and Big Mountain practicality. It uses new recycled GORE-TEX® Pro Most Breathable, reinforced with GORE-TEX® Pro Most Rugged for 28,000mm waterproofing alongside extreme breathability to skin up, to bootpack and to embrace deep-powder descents in complete comfort. The fit is also highly tailored, thanks to an adjustable waist, articulated knee darts, removable braces and a removable Matrix™ softshell bib. In addition to a full set of ski pockets, the Khroma GTX Bib features inner snow cuffs with power strap and reinforced internal and external ski buckle and edge patches. It also features three-quarter length side zips with glove-friendly pullers and two-way operation for harness-friendly venting.
With multi-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics, an active fit and advanced adjustability, the Khroma GTX Bib is a versatile, fully featured ski bib pant for the full range of Big Mountain pursuits.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 826g/29.3oz
- Product Code: QWG-53
- YKK® AquaGuard® front fly zip
- 3/4 2-way YKK® AquaGuard® side zips with internal storm guard and triple pullers
- Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness.
- Removable matrix softshell bib for ultimate comfort
- Fully adjustable and removable braces with additional belt loops and waist adjustment
- Designated ski specific pockets
- Inner snow cuffs with power strap
- External and internal ski buckle & edge re-inforcement patches
- Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
- Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% polyamide backer
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Khroma GTX Bib