Ski hard with the ultra-tough Khroma GTX Jacket. Built burly with new GORE-TEX® Pro Most Rugged and Most Breathable fabrics, it’s a serious off-piste ski shell for full-throttle Big Mountain adventure.
The Khroma GTX ski jacket is designed for cold, deep winter powder. Constructed from a hybrid of hardwearing, fully recycled 70D GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics, it combines durable waterproof performance with extreme breathability for outstanding weather protection and comfort. A fully adjustable hem and cuffs promote a secure fit and there is also a pair of deep two-way pit zips for increased ventilation. Ski mountaineering features include a helmet-compatible hood with two-way adjustment and a YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap. Additional features include internal ski-specific pockets, a removable powder skirt and inner snow cuffs with an internal gasket for draught-free integration with your gloves.
With its professional-grade GORE-TEX® Pro fabrics, its active adjustability and its advanced backcountry features, the Khroma GTX Jacket has everything you need in a ski-ready big-powder shell.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 689g/24.3oz
- Product Code: QWG-51
- YKK® AquaGuard® Vislon front zip with internal storm flap
- Ski helmet compatible hood with 2 way adjustment
- Hybrid of new GORE-TEX® PRO membranes (Most Breathable reinforced with Most Rugged) provide enhanced levels of both comfort and toughness.
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight full length front YKK® zip
- Internal ski specific pockets
- Removable powder skirt
- Fully adjustable cuffs with inner snow gasket
- Fully adjustable hem
- Centre Back: 82cm / 32.2" (Size L)
- Main Fabric: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Breathable), 160g/m²
- Reinforcement: Recycled 70D Gore-Tex Pro (Most Rugged), 160g/m²
- Composition: 100% Recycled Polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% Polyamide Backer
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Khroma GTX Jacket