Relish the ascent with the soft, windproof stretch of the Khroma Tour Pant. Equipped with tough Matrix™ fabric and elite backcountry features, it delivers premium all-day comfort for avid ski tour fans and technical ski mountaineers.
The Khroma Tour Pant is an easy-stretch softshell pant with rock-solid ski mountaineering credentials. Built from our most resilient Matrix™ stretch double-weave fabric, it delivers tough and unflinching performance among steep rocky inclines, deep powder downhills and cold midwinter whiteouts. In addition to a DWR coating for extra weatherproofing, the fast-drying Khroma Tour Pants have the breathability to move plenty of moisture when you get active. Bespoke Big Mountain ski features include an adjustable waistband with brace-attachment loops, plus a set of secure, ski-ready zipped pockets, lightweight pull-on snow cuffs and reinforcement patches for ski buckles and edges.
With YKK zipped thigh vents to add quick-fix ventilation to the mix, the Khroma Tour Pants are just as comfortable when working your way uphill as when powering hard through the backcountry powder.
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 729.5g/25.7oz
- Product Code: QFU-61
- YKK zipped side thigh opening vent with mesh
- Designated ski specific pockets (zip secure)
- Fully adjustable waistband with brace and belt attachment loops
- Pull on lightweight snow cuff
- External and internal ski buckle and edge reinforcement patches
- Main Fabric: Matrix stretch double weave, 275g/m², with DWR
- Composition: 50% polyamide/43% polyester/7% elastane
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Khroma Tour Pants