With a flat-lasted profile, sticky yet durable Vision™ rubber sole, and a super flexible no-midsole construction, the Piki is the perfect first shoe for young climbers.
- Passive rand offers a classic performance
- SCARPA’s proprietary Vision™ rubber provides stick and durability
- Flat lasted construction for all-day comfort and performance
- Neoprene panels allow for some expansion with growth
- PASSIVE RANDING: Passive randing is constructed and tensioned for situations where the primary focus is not dynamic support, but instead – comfort. New climbers developing footwork, professional guides leading all day trips, and long multi-pitch climbing are all examples of where comfort is equally as important and beneficial as performance is.
- VISION RUBBER: SCARPA’s Vision rubber, a proprietary compound that is both sticky and resilient to all the conditions that new climbers will experience.
- SIZE OPTIONS : 27 - 34 (whole sizes)
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 110g; 3.9oz (½ pair size 28)
- UPPER : Microsuede
- MIDSOLE : None
- OUTSOLE : Vision® (4mm)
- PROFILE : Flat
- SYMMETRY : Slightly Asymmetric
- CLOSURE : Strap
- PRIMARY MATERIAL : Synthetic
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Romania
- PRODUCT CODE : 70045003
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Kid's Piki