The thing about classics is they slip across decades. The Lowdown 2 sunglasses could be from this season, next season, or 1962. The bio-based frames have soft rubber nose pads, so they don't slide down your face when you break a sweat. They come with your choice of crystal-clear Carbonic lenses or Smith's color-boosting ChromaPop™.
A high contrast brown lens boosted with signature ChromaPop color enhancement technology to maximize clarity and help you effortlessly see more detail. Ideal for everyday use, and particularly pleasant when scenery is abundant while you're spending time on the trail or road. This lens is polarized and built on Smith's carbonic lens platform. Provides 100% protection from harmful UVA/B/C rays.
- ChromaPop™ lenses enhance contrast and natural color to make the details pop
- Carbonic lenses offer impact resistance and clear optics
- Smudge and moisture resistant coating for easy cleaning and clear optics (ChromaPop™ option only)
- Anti-reflective coating improves clarity and reduces eye strain (ChromaPop™ option only)
- 100% UV protection
Fit / Integration
- Medium fit, large coverage
- 4-base lens curvature is just right for everyday wear
- Megol nose pads provide non-slip grip so glasses stay put
- Evolve™ bio-based frame material is lightweight and durable
- AutoLock hinges hold frames open for easy one-hand on and off
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Lowdown 2 Sunglasses Matte Tortoise ChromaPop Polarized Brown