Updating the boot that redefined alpine touring, the lightweight Maestrale carries the same gold-standard touring performance that made it the best-selling AT boot of all time, with updated features that make it an even better all-around performer like a new sustainable, plant-based shell material and RECCO®-enabled power strap for increased avalanche searchability.
- SIZE OPTIONS : 24.5 - 32.0 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT REFERENCE : 1440g; 3lbs 2.9oz (1/2 pair size 27)
- LINER : Intuition® Cross Fit Pro Flex Touring Men's
- LAST : 101mm
- OUTSOLE : Vibram® Cayman PRO (ISO 9523)
- SHELL : Pebax R-New®
- CUFF : Pebax R-New®
- TONGUE : Pebax®
- FLEX : 110
- FORWARD LEAN : 16º +/- 2º
- RANGE OF MOTION : 60º
- SKI/WALK MODE : Speed Lock Plus
- CLOSURE : 3 Buckles + Finger Strap
- BINDING SYSTEM : TLT, AT
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN : Italy
SCARPA SKI SIZING CHART
All SCARPA ski boots use Mondo sizing.
SCARPA ski boots break on the half size, this means that a half size shares the same shell length as the whole size above it but the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. For example, a 25.5 and 26.0 are the same shell size but the respective liners come pre-molded to the half size.
Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Maestrale - Alpine Touring (DM)