Dynamic rope for progression using climbing techniques.
The 10.1 mm diameter MAMBO dynamic rope is designed for work at height professionals who use climbing techniques for progression. The thick sheath improves abrasion resistance.
- Grip makes for easier handling:
- 40-carrier grip for better control
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope, to facilitate maneuvers
- User comfort:
- flexible rope makes it easier to give slack with belay devices
- EverFlex technology ensures great flexibility over time and under any conditions (water, dust, mud...), allowing it to maintain consistent handling and optimal performance with devices.
- ClimbReady Coil: special coil makes the rope ready to use. It helps the user avoid initial uncoiling mistakes, and increases longevity
- thick sheath provides excellent abrasion resistance
- UltraSonic Finish: the core and sheath are bonded together at the rope ends by an ultrasonic process. It provides greater durability and prevents frayed ends
- Diameter: 10,1 mm
- Material(s): nylon
- Certification(s): CE EN 892, UIAA
- Weight per meter: 65 g
- Impact force: 8,5 kN
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 7
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Percentage of sheath: 37 %
- Static elongation: 8,5 %
- Dynamic elongation: 34 %
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Mambo Rope 10.1mm x 60m Standard Rope