The MASTERPIECE mountaineering model is fitted with 2-4 photochromic lenses. Photochromic lenses are lenses that, when exposed to UV radiation or sunlight in general, start a reversible chemical reaction and darken. Once the light irradiation disappears, the lenses gradually return to the initial state of transparency.
The photochromic lenses 2-4 indicated for the practice of mountaineering and ski mountaineering differ from the common photochromic lenses because they start from category 2 and reach the category of protection at the moment of maximum exposure to UV-A and UV-B rays 4. The top-quality lenses of our Mountaineering Goggles will amaze you and make your every trip unforgettable, because living the mountain is our passion.
The difference between a photochromic lens 2-4 compared to a category 4 technical lens is the change in color of the lens according to your path. The very dark category 4 lens in areas of strong shade caused by a wall or a thick bush can sometimes be a limit. The photochromic lens adapts itself according to the UV intensity and remains clear in the shaded areas allowing the optimal vision of the path and of any obstacles present, while in the areas of light with strong radiation it automatically darkens to the achievement of the category 4. To allow your eyes the perfect vision even in the intense solar conditions typical of high mountains, particularly in glacier areas, offering you excellent comfort.
- Frame Material: TR90 Ultralight
- Frame Color: Matt Grey Orange
- Lenses: Photochromic Lenses Cat. 2 to 4
- Other Features: Adjustable Nosepad, Removable Side Shields
- Included: Removable Elastic Band, Hard Case
- Sport: Mountaineering, Hiking, Ski Mountaineering
- Size: Frame Width:148mm; Height: 44mm - Temple Lenght: 115mm; Lens Base: 8
- Mountaineering is a sport that is based on faceing all the difficulties that may be encountered when you climb a mountain. The climb can be made on rock, snow or ice that make the climb very dangerous.
- Mountaineering is living the nature, the silence of the peaks, the satisfaction of the unique view, the drive beyond your limits.
SUNGLASSES WITH SIDE SHIELDS
Mountaineering sunglasses with side shields plays a very important role to permiss to the athletes to focus only on their performance.
MASTERPIECE model guarantees 100% protection from UV rays and a perfect view through the polycarbonate lens Anti-scratch decentralized and optically correct.
The ultra-light and elastic frame is in TR90, a special composition of nylon and carbon fiber, which makes the sunglasses with side shields 20% lighter than conventional materials and more resistant to impacts.
- The MASTERPIECE model have photochromic lenses that start from category 2 and reach category 4. Photochromatic lenses are lenses that set off a reversible chemical reaction, causing them to darken when exposed to UV radiation or solar light in general. Once the radiation disappears, the lenses gradually return to their original transparent colour. Our photochromatic lenses are in polycarbonate, decentered, optically correct and filter 100% of UV rays. This special lenses allow to your eyes the perfect vision even under intense solar typical of high mountains, especially in Glacier.
- Included there is an adjustable neoprene elastic band that allow the perfect grip on your face of the technical glasses in the most difficult passages, and prevent those annoying little slips.
- Nose pad are in hypoallergenic rubber anti slip and are studied to increase the fit of your sunglasses with side shields.
- The removable side shields allow you to change the look of your glasses, is it possible to remove them when you do not need extra protection from the light.
- Hard case is included to increase the protect from scratches and impacts.
- Sunglasses with side shields are ideal for skiing and hiking in Glacier and for all activities of high mountains where the athlete is exposed to strong sun, but are optimal also for hiking at lower elevations.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Masterpiece Photochromic 2-4 Lenses