The thick neoprene construction and fleece-lined interior of NRS Maxim Gloves keep hard-charging paddlers' hands warm and fingers nimble in the colder seasons.
- 3 mm raw neoprene exterior with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and enhancing insulation.
- Fast-drying VaporLoft™ interior lining increases warmth and feels great against the skin.
- RawHide™ palm delivers unbeatable grip.
- Liquid-sealed seams help keep water out.
- Pre-curved finger design prevents hand fatigue.
- Easy-entry wrist is less restricting than the HydroCuff™ but will let water in, making the Maxim gloves extremely water-resistant but not fully waterproof.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists help keep the gloves together.
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||RawHide neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Stretchy, easy-entry|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Maxim Gloves (Discontinued)