Light, comfortable jacket for summer hiking in warm conditions. Made from G-1000 Lite Eco with back and side panels in stretch fabric for good ventilation and freedom of movement. You can also open ventilation zippers in the sides to release excess heat on intense treks. Adjustable hood and hand pockets that are accessible even when you have a backpack on.
- Durable, wind- and water-resistant G-1000 Lite Eco.
- Ventilating sections in stretch fabric over the back and under the arms.
- Spacious hand pockets with zippers.
- Adjustable hood.
- Velcro adjustments at the cuffs and drawcord at the hem.
- Article number: F86132
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Lightweight, Water-resistant
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Weight: 495 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Hood: Yes
- Hood features: Drawcord adjustment
- Closing: Two-way zipper
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Material: G-1000® Lite Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton / 88% polyamide, 12% elastane
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Abisko Lite Trekking Jacket