Osprey's stripped down, streamlined and svelte Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- HIGH PERFORMING DESIGN: Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND STREAMLINED: These packs are built for those who appreciate efficiency and create their own specific systems of organization based on their unique needs, whether expedition mountaineer or explorer of points unknown
- CUSTOM MOLDING: They don’t just carry heavy loads well, they fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
- A YARN TO TELL: Osprey NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) ripstop and 210D Nylon, creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water
- bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite® daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
ISOFORM4 CM HIPBELT
- LOAD RANGE: 35 - 60 lbs.
- SM: 4089 IN3 / 67 L | 32.28H X 17.72W X 14.57D IN. | 3.81 LBS.
- MD: 4272 IN3 / 70 L | 34.25H X 17.72W X 14.57D IN. | 3.94 LBS.
- LG: 4455 IN3 / 73 L | 36.22H X 17.72W X 14.57D IN. | 4.06 LBS.
- MAIN: NanoFly® 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
- ACCENT: 315HD Nylon Oxford
- BOTTOM: PE 210d EXTREEMA (UHMWPE) HD DOPE DYE PU1000mm
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Aether Pro 70