Arc’teryx technologies come together in an innovative, ultralight shoe to approach single pitch crag climbs and bouldering terrain, and transitions to everyday use.
- Arakys Approach Shoe: The versatile Arakys is a unique approach shoe designed for scrambling into crag and bouldering terrain, with a grippy sole that can even play on easy bouldering problems or quick routes on the gym wall. Truly functional on technical terrain, the Arakys has a unique one hand closure and memory buckle feature that allows for easy on and off, and fast, efficient shifts from climb to belay. The leather footbed is barefoot friendly, and the air permeable, laminated upper is comfortable in summer conditions. A collapsible heel turns the shoe into a comfortable belay slipper. Its aesthetic, comfort and versatile features free the Arakys to perform as a go-to for everyday wear.
- Adaptive Fit Lite: Taking Arc’teryx Adaptive Fit technology and using an exclusive lamination process that integrates it with the seamless one piece upper created a construction that layers protection and support over a stretchable liner. This integration reduces weight and volume while providing a zonal adaptive fit in key areas of the shoe. By forming to the foot, Adaptive Fit Lite helps eliminate hot spots, reduces break in time and provides improved security and support. The fit also helps seal out debris and increases air permeability for better comfort in warm, dry conditions.
- Megagrip: The specially developed outsole is light, supportive and sticky. The tread pattern provides security on the trail and features elements that deliver performance while climbing or bouldering. It uses the Vibram® Megagrip compound for superior grip on wet and dry surfaces, a high level of durability, and a blend of flexibility and rigidity that delivers sure footedness on quick climbs and long approaches.
- Activity: Rock Climbing / Around Town
- Weight: (1/2 Pair): 270 g / 9.5 oz
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Arakys Approach Shoe