Quality. Craftsmanship. Connection. This is what you value and this is what the Archeon 30 delivers. Designed specifically to work in a variety of settings from the natural world to the urban jungle, this streamlined, versatile pack features recycled fabrics made to withstand everyday use. A comfortable backpanel, front-zip access and technical features - like a raincover, reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and side pockets - make the Archeon 30 a trustworthy and multitalented pack that's at home hiking, commuting or traveling.
- VERSATILITY: With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP: Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- SUSTAINABLE & DURABLE BUILD: Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual low profile stretch woven hipbelt stash pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Seamless lumbar-to-hipbelt body wrap transfers load from frame to hipbelt
- LOAD RANGE: 10 - 20 lbs.
- SIZE: O/S 1831 IN3 / 30 L 25.98H X 11.81W X 9.45D IN. 4.02 LBS.
- MAIN: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- ACCENT: Not Applicable
- BOTTOM: 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Archeon 30