Inspired and designed with legendary Vermont snowboarder and backcountry wizard, Jake Blauvelt, the Backwoods Over-the-Calf sock delivers both underfoot and shin comfort in a boot thanks to added terry loop cushion. With bolstered durability and Vermont-inspired looks, you may never ride as well as Jake, but you can wear the same socks (for life) —and that's something.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and Darn Tough's unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Sustainability – From responsible sourcing practices to livable wages in our communities - Darn Tough Vermont is committed to progressive, positive, growth. Their Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee supports a product they believe will last a lifetime, and very few are needed since they can be worn consecutively due to their lasting comfort, durability and fit.
- Materials: 52% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 6% Lycra Spandex
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|Women||Women US||Men US||EU||UK|
|S||4.5 - 7||2.5 - 5||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|M||7.5 - 9.5||5.5 - 7.5||38 - 40.5||5 - 7|
|L||10 - 11.5||8 - 9.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Backwoods Over-the-Calf Lightweight