- Inspired by the demands of big wall climbing, the Borealis Jacket is their lightest softshell, combining wind resistance, high breathability and a small packsize. The perfect climber's piece, it's as at home on a windy crag as it is high up the climbing wall.
- The Borealis Jacket is made with lightweight and stretchy Matrix™ fabric, allowing complete freedom of movement.
- Designed for use on long multi-pitch routes where the weather can be variable, UPF 50+ protects from the sun, while features like the YKK front zip with chin guard and half hem drawcord offer adaptability and shelter from the wind as conditions vary.
- The two YKK® zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets ensure access to the essentials when wearing a harness.
- Weight:300g / 10.5oz
- Product Code:QWS-35
- YKK® VISLON front zip with chin guard
- Low profile, under-helmet hood with lycra binding
- Lightweight Matrix™ single weave with 2-way stretch and DWR
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined Napoleon chest pockets
- Lycra bound cuffs
- Half hem drawcord
- Reflective branding
- UPF 50+
- Fit: Slim
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Borealis Jacket