Winner of SKI Magazine's Gear of the Year Award, these ride and ski bibs were built to adapt anywhere. Balancing protection and a light weight, this Pertex® waterproof shell is ideal for backcountry versatility, easily layering for cold backcountry tours and warm spring skiing.
The Carbide Kit was built for the skier and snowboarder who doesn’t stay in one place during the winter months. This jacket and bib pair lets you adapt to whatever conditions you have in store, whether that means layering up for a cold day bombing downhill inbounds, or staying light and fast on backcountry tours. The Carbide Bibs use the very best 3-layer waterproof protection from Pertex®, and they're packed with ski and ride specific features geared for comfort and versatility - like dual side zips that make it easy to dump excess heat when you're working hard uphill. These bibs are perfected with durable, stretchy suspender webbing that's as comfortable as it is functional.
- PRODUCT: #277564
- FABRIC: Pertex® Shield 3L 100% nylon 40D face with tricot knit backer, 100% nylon 420D oxford scuff guard
- WEIGHT: 24.6 oz./696 g
- Arcade® Belt Webbing Suspender Straps with Warli Tribe Thatched Roof Print
- Quick Release Arcade® Suspender Buckles
- Dual Side Zips
- Right Side Zip Top to Knee for Answering Nature's Call
- Bib Top Stash Pocket
- Avalanche Beacon Pocket with Clip
- Stretch Mesh Internal Gaiter with PowerStrap Slot
- Tall Reinforced Scuff Guard
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Carbide Bibs Pants (Discontinued)