Outdoor Research x Arcade® Collaboration: One kit to shred it all: 3L protection in a versatile, stretchy, low bulk and stylish package for the backcountry and beyond.
The Carbide Kit was built for the skier and snowboarder who doesn’t stay in one place during the winter months. This jacket and bib pair lets you adapt to whatever conditions you have in store, whether that means layering up for a cold day bombing downhill inbounds, or staying light and fast on backcountry tours. The Carbide Jacket uses the very best 3-layer waterproof protection from Pertex®, and is packed with ski and ride specific features geared for comfort and versatility.
The Carbide Bibs exemplify their partnership with Arcade® by incorporating their durable stretch webbing into the suspender straps. These straps feature artwork that’s been leased from the Warli Tribe, a rural community in India that otherwise wouldn’t have access to selling their art if it weren’t for partners like Roots Studio.
- PRODUCT: #277563
- FABRIC: Pertex® Shield 3L 100% nylon 40D face with tricot knit backer
- CENTER BACK LENGTH: 32.5”
- WEIGHT: 21.5 oz./608 g
- Helmet Compatible Hood
- Wire Brimmed Halo Hood with HoodLock™
- Pit Zips
- Powder Skirt
- Forearm Ski Pass Pocket
- Dual External and Single Internal ChestPockets
- Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- YKK® AquaGuard® Zippers at Center Frontand Hand Pockets,
- Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- ThumbDrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Carbide Jacket