The Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest is a practical, low-maintenance way to add all-weather core warmth to your outdoor layering system.
Whether used as a mid or outer layer, the advanced Primaloft® Silver Luxe synthetic insulation provides down-like warmth, lightweight packability and resilient loft in changeable mountain weather. Fast-drying and clump-free, it is evenly distributed throughout the micro-baffles for reliable insulation and an athletic, slim fit. Movement and breathability are a major strength, thanks to flexible, fast-wicking Thermic™ stretch fleece side panels. For extra convenience, the Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest also features two internal stash pockets, a cord lock adjustable hem and an integrated stuff sack built into the left-hand pocket.
From mountain hiking and winter walking to scrambling, climbing and via ferrata, this versatile, low-maintenance and sustainable piece will always merit a place on your kit list.
- Fit: Slim
- Weight: 258.8g / 9.1oz
- Weight: 258.5g
- Product Code: QIO-76
- There are 2 open ended stash pockets on the inside of the jacket
- Vest can be packed away in to left hand side (as worn) pocket, with a harness attachment loop inside
- YKK centre zip, and covered YKK pocket zips
- Micro-baffle, stitch through construction
- Stretchy and breathable side panels
- Semi-elasticated armholes
- Single cord/cord lock hem adjustment
- Fabric Outer - Pertex Quantum 20D recycled polyamide ripstop/38gsm/ fluorocarbon free DWR
- Lining - 20D recycled Atmos polyamide ripstop/ 41gsm with Thermic stretch fleece/ 215 gsm/ 94% polyester 6% elastane
- PrimaLoft® Silver Luxe Insulation (72g / 2.5oz in size L)
- Centre back length (Size 10): 67cm/26.4inch
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Men's Cirrus Flex 2.0 Vest